Dropped by school today to grab some materials for the English package. One of my fellow teachers came by my desk and asked if I were free on 23 December - yes, I'll be. (gulp!) "You do know you're a form teacher of a Sec 3 class, don't you?" "Err - now I know!"
Sec 3 Diligence. That's my form class. So, my kids. Now you know.... For those of whom I'll not be teaching, do continue to work hard, ok?
My ex-Sec 2 Sincerity kids - remember what I told you on the last day of school, ok? Especially those of you who are weak in Maths. Please make full use of your time to revise your Maths. Sec 3 is gonna be really different, and you'd really would like to be ready for it. You've only got three more weeks before school starts!! Start working now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment