05 May 2006

Marking again

Yes. It's the exam season and it's been tiring. Besides juggling the marking and invigilation, we teachers are also planning for the school blessing come 2 June. The Archbishop will be coming to bless our spanking new school, so everything has to be well... swee-swee.

It's fun in a way cos i see it like an event, and I did enjoy my event planning days before I came into teaching. Back then, I handled almost everything. In school, it's a little different with work being split up. I guess with the teaching load, that's only logical.

So, yes, I am marking, marking, marking and planning, planning, planning.

It's close to 1am and I've just done the remarks for my students' report books. No, I've not finished marking. There is too much to, but I'm handling it ok - I think.

Here's an announcement for all Sec 1 and 2 students:

SPH Media Club Camp from 6 - 8 June.

It's not a stay-in camp, but it lasts for three full days. You'll get to learn from fellow journalists, photographers, media club members from other schools and creating a school newsletter. I'm looking for good writers or someone with a keen interest in journalism and/mass media.

Interested applicants, please write on a topic of your choice in no more than 500 words, typewritten.

Please spread the word...

In the meantime, happy studying!!
:)
deb

No comments: