31 August 2006

Christian Bautista

I guess I must thank Ray Andrew from 3 Hope for getting me that CD of songs from Christian Bautista. Now, I'm hooked onto his songs! Makes me want to get all his albums! Not only are the lyrics meaningful, they are so well sung! That man is sure talented!

Here's two of my latest favourites...

Everything You Do

I love the way you smile
When I look your eyes
I love the way you laugh
When i try to be funny
And how a tear rolls down your face
When I say no one could ever take your place.

CHORUS:
Baby when you sleep
I watch you breathing
Baby when you dream
I dream with you
Cause everywhere you are is where
I wanna be
It's true everything you do
Makes me know how much I love you.

The way you touch my lips
Right after every kiss
And softly whisper
That I'm your everything
The way you pray
Our love wont die
Every night just before you
Close your eyes.

REPEAT CHORUS

And i believe some thingS are
meant to be
Cause I believe in love and
yours was meant for me.

REPEAT CHORUS

Listen to it here http://www.tristancafe.com/music/flash/everythingyoudo.html

Here's another one... Reminds me of how sometimes we can get so foolish when we fall in love.. Sounds like the Superman song somehow too!

INVINCIBLE

I don't have nerves of steel
I have a heart that feels
I may have cried a million
tears but I won't drown
I let myself unfold
Gave you my hand to hold
You took me beyond where
I could see
And then you let go of me...

Chorus:
I was damaged by the fall
Got the wind knocked out of me
To be standing here at all
I must be invincible

I thought that I would break
But now I have come to see
Something strong and beautiful
Inside of me
I must be invincible...

I don't have X-rays eyes
Don't have a heart so wise
How could I have known
you'd let me down
If I had known that then
my eyes are wide open
I still believe I would've missed it

Ahh... it's a blessing and a curse
Ahh... But you find out just
what you're worth.

Listen to it here.. http://www.tristancafe.com/music/flash/invincible.html

Thanks, Ray! :) Now you guys are gonna get together, figure out the chords and the scores for the piano and do a performance right? :)

starfish

No comments: