American-born Korean Daniel Henney caught my eye one day as I was channel switching. He was being interviewed and his chiseled look, wide smile and sparkling eyes caught my attention. He nailed it on the head when he spoke about his mother and how he respected his mother, a petite Korean lady who stood by her son when he was bullied in school.
On closer look, he IS a hunk. And on more checks on the Internet, I realised I have been a little behind in listing him as one of my favourites. For the benefit of those who don't know who he is, here's a picture of him.

My former student Alfred kidded that I should blow up his picture "A1 size and paste it on the ceiling so that when you wake up, you see his face". Right.
Grace tells me that he appears in some Korean drama currently showing. But I won't be watching any of that. I guess it's just nice to know nice (and a very hunky) guys still exist these days.
So for my ex-students who are bugging me why I'm not married yet, well, find me a Daniel Henney! Ha!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment