16 May 2007

Back to the doctors

My stomach didn't feel too good today, plus I woke up with a fever. So I went down to the doctor with my brother, who has been having a fever since Sunday.

My diagnosis - gastric and a suspicious lump on my lower left abdomen. The doctor said she observed that it was there since my previous visit. And so she sent me off to clear out my intestines and to return to her for a check again, just in case it's some growth. Yikes!

My brother's condition is much worse - doctor suspects it's either dengue or malaria. He's had a blood test and will only know the results tonight. I'm crossing my fingers that it's nothing serious. I wouldn't want him to experience what I did when I had the viral fever the last time during the SARS period. Feels horrible.

The doctor suggested we got mosquito repellents in our house, just in case. And so we did.

I hope the fever goes away for myself and my brother, so that we know it's nothing too serious to worry about.

:)

No comments: