11 May 2007

Gastric Week

I don't know what happened this week, but it got me down with a bad bout of gastric since Monday. And today, the pain was just excruciating. Gastric pills didn't work and not wanting to eat doesn't make it any better. All I know is that I have a whole load of gas in my intestines and stomach. And it doesn't feel nice at all. :(

I've begun returning the exam scripts to my students and I'd love for those of them who didn't do well this time to do better the next time round. It doesn't end here.

Just like my students, I've begun my countdown to the holidays, where I can do a little bit of packing so my table doesn't resemble a typhoon swept mess.

They took the cows away from outside my school so for now, I have to look at something else to trigger that smile in me.

Gotta get back to bed now. The pain is kicking in again.. Argh.. :(

No comments: