01 May 2007

Marking again

The time of the year has come where teachers all over the island whip out their trusty red pen and race against time to mark the numerous exam scripts.

My first pile came in yesterday and I dutifully trotted off to the airport with Ying to mark. Great catching up with her after all these months!

I must say that I am proud of my progress so far since I have graded some 50 plus scripts and with more energy to take on the 200 plus more scripts coming my way over the week and next.

I would have finished the pile I brought home if not for the fact that my nose is runny, and I had spent the afternoon with my ex-colleagues from NUS.

Still, maybe the motivation comes knowing that this will all end soon, in all sense of the word.

As for now, excuse me while I grade my students' masterpieces on Fear, Smoking and Pets.

No comments: