And so, far and wide, I am making a call to whoever who thinks they can contribute in some way to bring these slippers to the children. For example, if you...
a) Know a slipper manufacturer/supplier who can sponsor or sell cheap slippers
b) Know someone in the cargo company who can fly/ship the slippers over free
c) Would like to donate in some monetary terms
d) Can spread the word round so we have more hands to contribute
e) Think you can lend a hand in any way to Project Happy Feet
Do drop me an email at projecthappyfeet@gmail.com, stating how you can be contacted, and how you'd like to contribute.
Bless your good heart! I'm sure the children will be very thankful in whatever way you'd be contributing.
Let's make many happy feet!
:)
3 comments:
Dear Ms Chew, it has been long since you've left-ok, it might not be exactly long, but yeah-and things aren't exactly what I expected. Well, though you've only been with 2 Cha for almost half a year, it seemed like an eternity. As cliche as it sounds, it's from the bottom of my heart, ok! :) But anyway, I miss you tons, and I'm sure my fellow classmates have too.(: The thing is, english is a difficult subject to teach. And for someone to teach english well, its amazing. Which is what you do.(: And that's what I love, mann! I hope you enjoy your life in the near future. (: And may you always come and visit us whenever you can.(: And must remember us, aight? :D Hopefully you'll remember me. As the..quiet-in-class-but-retarded-outside-class student, yeah? ;) Anyway, this new teacher, well, I simply do not enjoy english periods as much as I did last semester anymore. Oh well, hopefully this wouldn't screw up my studies. May the Lord be with you and pray for me, too! :D Cuz I seriously think I'm gonna die for my english paper this coming eoy paper now. If you have tips&tricks, do tell us, yeah! :D
Peace.(:
p.s. BABY, COME BACK TO ME! IN MY HEART I STILL BELIEVE, WE WERE MEANT TO BE! -it's from a song. &I ain't no lesbian.
p.p.s. WE MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY LAAAARRRR! m.c. rox my hihs sox! :)
Hey Abigail - nice to hear from you.. and thanks for your kind words about my teaching :) You (and your class) are one swell one bursting with potential. Don't let my leaving affect your interest in English. You all already have that strength in the language within you.. so go on and stretch yourself to your fullest potential... And no, I will never forget your class... How can I?!! Take care and send my regards to all.. especially the noisy ones - they know who they are! :)
Weird, miss chewie.
You touched my life a whole lot, and you -also- taught me for half a year.
History repeats itself, doesn't it? :P
Alfred
- http://signorekai.blogspot.com
Post a Comment