06 August 2004

Song..

I wonder what ever happened to the song I had put up on my blog - the one the handsome Filipino guy sang... Christian Bautista? Anyway, I've been thinking about inspirational songs ever since the National Day concert at my school today, and I can't help but recall a song a friend of mine composed some time back. My NIE mates would have probably heard this song before - It's called Living This Life for Me.

Living This Life for Me is about living your life to your fullest potential. You are responsible for your life. You live it the way you want it to. And when you do so, never shortchange yourself by putting in anything less, because you will only get less. I live my life for myself, not because I am selfish, but because I am responsible and I am empowered to live it the way I want it to - and the way I want it is to live life to the max - and in the process, touching as many lives as I can.

For those of you who can hear the song (cos the audio clip doesn't always come out right), this one's for you. This also goes out especially to all my students who visit my blog. Listen carefully to the lyrics.

Today, decide... How do you want to live your life?

No comments: