18 October 2004

Marking Done..

Finally, markings done and scores tabulated. Along the way, I've learnt how to key in formulas on Excel sheets so that it automatically converts the scores into grades, and then another formula that tabulates the grades to churn out what we call MSG - no, it's nothing to do with the seasoning you put in your food. It's kinda like the average score of grades for the whole class... Yes, enlightenment...

I was busy prancing around from place to place helping teachers keying in the formula. I seemed like a guru for a moment.. Ha.

I've fulfilled my teaching objective for today. To mark one pile of journals. I could have done more if i didn't need to help with the formulas, but hey, as long as I can, why not? Tomorrow, I will continue with the next pile of journals. Then it's filing cos all the papers are all on my desks unfiled.
____________________

Babies...
Yes, two of my closest friends are pregnant. And they are both due next June! I will have my hands full as Godma again... But I'm so happy for them! :) I think my mum will have a nice time playing with two babies at the same time too

:)


No comments: