My dear old student, Alfred, dropped me an msn this morning and told me it was bad luck not to blog on a new year. Not that I'm superstitious, but yes, I do agree with him that the blog has been a tad bit neglected since I left for my trip in Hanoi to teach undergrads.
It was indeed a fulfilling trip and if you want to find out more about what happened, log on to www.hanoistarfish.blogspot.com
School is going to start in 2 days' time and as I scramble to tune my mind to a less-holiday-more-work mood, I'm sitting up once again to set my goals this year. It has been a wonderful 2006 and I'm wishing that with the start of 2007, things will be just as bright, if not brighter.
In the meantime, I'll try to update my blog more often... maybe that should be one of my goals too! :)
Take care and all the best for a wonderful 2007 ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment