17 January 2004

Some glitches... and some updates

Hmm... It seems the new year has brought on new glitches to my blogsite. Somehow, the comments part decided to go missing, and the site has been in accessible to a few people. When I came back from Sydney, I couldn't even get onto my blog!

And so, here's what I've decided to do. If you wish to post me your comments, just send me an email. You can find a link to my email address just at the left hand margin above the train counter. It's called "send me your thoughts". I figured that will be the best way out until I find out what happened to the comments thingy.

I can't believe Chinese New Year is less than a week away. Didn't Christmas just pass? My room is still in a mess, and I can't quite reckon why. Papers here and there, things are not in order, and I feel uncomfortable. I managed to pack up my cupboards and wardrobe today. I WILL clean up my room by tomorrow, then meet Pris and Lee Yee for dinner, play with my Godson again (yipee!), and if time permits, bake a cake and some brownies for my mum. She's been hinting big time that I should bake something for CNY. Hmmm.. How can you ever say no to your mum?

Well, it is no big secret now that Pam is attached to Ian. I am probably the happiest person, having played matchmaker. I guess nothing beats seeing two of your friends happily attached to each other. Things are going on really well for them, and I am really glad for both of them. Hmm... it's always nice to see people fall in love...

Some things have been on my mind lately - the challenge I mentioned in my poem for one. Just being myself, and all so analytical again, I was thinking just now, and am amazed at how this thing keeps flying in my face. Three times now, and I am still pondering why this opportunity keeps coming back. It seems like it's calling me to take action. I think I will, but I will have a talk with Pris first. On one hand, it feels so right, on the other, I am apprehensive about taking the leap. I think I will need to gather enough courage again, and the confidence to tell myself that I am worthy.

Monday is coming, and I loathe the idea of Spanish class. I have not made much progress and the thought of not knowing anything again in class scares the hell out of me. I can't help but feel demoralised, discouraged, and somewhat dumb. Me no entiendo espanol.... :(

Oh well... Time.. All I need is time...

No comments: