30 July 2004

TGIF

Something must have gone wrong cos the whole lot of words I typed out yesterday just didn't come out.. I wonder why...

In any case, what I wanted to say in short is that I'm thankful the weekend's here, and that I've been blessed. I'd like to say thanks to my Sec 2 class that made me smile cos they kept the classroom clean (the teacher's desk was spotless for once!), and that Eileen from my Sec 3 class showed a level of maturity beyond her age. I think what she's experiencing now has made that difference in her, and in the deepest of my hearts, I pray that come 11 August, a kind sentence will be passed on her.

Looking forward to the National Day weekend!! :) Now, I'll just enjoy my weekend with Wendy and my piles of books to be marked!

Checkin' out...

No comments: