27 November 2004

Sometimes...

Sometimes in life I wonder
Why things happen the way they do
Why we have to suffer
Why we have to go through what we go through

Sometimes in life I think
Why paths of people cross along the way
Why some make good of the link
Whilst others decide to walk away

Sometimes in life I feel
The beauty of nature slip through our hands
As we proceed to seek another thrill
Forgetting God's gift to man

Sometimes in life I love
Far less than I think I should
Loving unconditionally like the one above
Embracing people around me for good

Sometimes in life I touch
The heart of someone with my words
Sharing the inner voice as such
Better heal all wounds and hurts

Sometimes in life there are sometimes
Where nothing seem to make sense
But we go on walking this journey anyway
Cos sometimes, it's just some time to the end.

Deborah Anne Chew

No comments: