Tomorrow, after a long break, I will back to school... the brand new school at HIHS. In a way, I'm excited. It will be the first time that I will be going into school as capacity of a full-fledged teacher. Wow - finally, the journey has begun!
I really don't know what to expect. Just last year, I was excited about the idea of going back to school. I was full of energy and enthusiasm. I was firm on my belief that it was my calling to be a teacher, and I will be the best one that I can be. I recalled sitting alone in the big Nanyang Auditorium while everyone around me were in happy chatter. Looks like everyone else has a friend, except me.
One year has passed since, and not only did I have a swell time at NIE, I've also made wonderful friends that have walked the initial journey with me. Now, as all of us embark in our own respective schools, we are faced with yet more challenges (I am sure!). But knowing that we have each other to count on makes it more comforting... Glad you came into my life, guys! You know who you are!! *wink*
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment