I'm jumping for joy. My school called me up a few days back to say that they had put me to help out in the drama club! I was wondering which CCA they'd put me in charge of.. Chinese Orchestra? Chinese Dance? Band? Computer Club? God forbid!!
I feel myself clapping in glee like a happy sotong. I can see where all of this is going. I've always wanted to get involved in drama somehow, but the opportunity never really came. And now, I have it! Come Monday, I will be trotting down to school for the first meeting with a drama trainer and my students. Cool...! If I'm not wrong, I think they are getting the students ready for some Harmony Concert on 24 July where there will be a night of song, dance and drama... I sense a talent-spotting opportunity coming up! :) *smiles*
The nights have been long these days. Went home close to 3am the previous night after a supper of Char Kway Teow and dim sum. Yesterday, after sieving through piles of paper with two other friends, we headed for Swensens for yet another supper. I sure hope all these late night food will not add on the pounds! Didn't come home til close to 4am. It's a little tiring at the end of the day (or beginning of the next should I say!), but it gives me a sense of fulfilment knowing that I have touched lives somehow. When I see young minds grow, when I see a change in attitudes, when I see that they are finally able to stand on their feet and walk on their own, I smile.
Now, all I can't wait to do is to see them take flight, and find their journey through this road called LIFE.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment