What can I say? Late night suppers, meetings, more work when I come back home, and pending lesson plans for next week when term starts. I was assigned classes from Sec 1 to 3, which means I hardly get to repeat my lesson materials... And it's all packed everyday... I can't imagine the marking I have to do...!
As more responsibilities are piled on me, I wonder if I can be superwoman and take it all again. The task that I've been assigned to do is not easy. It needs a whole lot of skill, tact and understanding of people relations. It requires me to be tough, disciplined yet embracing at the same time.
I don't know if I'm up to the job, but I do know that I will never know if I never did try. And so, I'm giving it a shot, giving it my best. After all, it's in line with all the goals I have set up for myself as I began this eye-opening journey since last year.
Gotta get some sleep now.. Have to be awake in 3 hours' time!
See ya!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment