As I was flipping through a book I picked up at HIHS, I came across this prayer that was dedicated to a teacher. I thought I'd share it with all of you who teachers out there. I hope we'll keep this prayer in our hearts as we enter into the real world of teaching, that it will motivate us and keep ourselves in high spirits when the going gets tough...
May we be blessed with the grace, strength and wisdom
To recoginise the differences in everyone
Who come to us for knowledge and guidance
And yet love them as we love ourselves.
May we touch a life in every step we take
And every word we say.
May the world be a more pleasant place for all
Because of our willingness to stretch out our hands
To welcome those who need
Our love, care, concern, empathy, compassion,
Understanding and guidance.
No comments:
Post a Comment