27 February 2004

Done with CPA!

I am so proud of myself. I stayed back in school yesterday after my Classroom Management class, braved the stuffiness of the computer lab in the library for five hours and completed three CPA assignments. Had it all nicely printed out, bounded up with a file, and slipped it into Raymond Tan's mailbox. Done. Completed. No more CPA assignements for the rest of my life! Now, onto the Classroom Management one, and finally, the English one - both due next week.

I came back tired. Must be the lack of sleep over the past few nights. I was supposed to meet Wendy after school yesterday. But I overslept on the MRT train. When I awoke, I had Steve Tyrell still singing in my ears, but instead of City Hall, I was at Bedok! Oh well.. I just made my way home then. Sorry, Wendy...

Had wanted to start on another assignment last night, but ended up adding yet more stuff to the blog.. Hey, check out the "Take a Break!" section, just below the picture links. Compiled these two links - thanks to Addie - for those of you who just want to take a break and play some pretty brainless but addictive games. See how many bak kua you can fry!! Have also added links to two new blogs - Grace's and Chris's. Grace says now that I've linked her blog to mine, she's to update it more often.. and she feels stressed with that!

And thanks to you all for using the chatterbox. Have made it slightly bigger so it's easier on the eyes...

It's 7am. I hardly had 3 hours' of sleep and what am I doing awake? Well, am pushing myself to the limits and using every hour I can find to do all I can.. more write-ups! Am excited about this Sunday's meeting with Grace, Wendy, Pris and Darryl (Grace, can he come?).. We'd be brainstorming on themes... Oooo.. so fun.. *hands clapping* I kinda like the SEX theme, but I don't know if it'll go down well with T'ern! Oh well, let's just do it! *wink*

Back to work now! You have a great day! :)

No comments: