28 February 2004

What did I eat?

I've got the runs!

Alright, that's not something nice to read for a blog entry, but hey, I'm affected! This morning, I got up at 5am. I couldn't get back to sleep cos my intestines seem to be churning some magic potion. In my head, I pictured a pot of boiling purple liquid bubbling over low heat, and a wicked witch standing by the side. Imagery aside, a numbing pain crept in on the lower left of my stomach. Ouch...

Then as if the magic potion was boiling, ready and almost overflowing out of the big black pot...! It was time to, well.. run! And run, I have been doing ever since... I think for today, I have been more than acquainted with Elvis in my toilet (yes, my mum even puts his picture in the loo!), and the latest issue of 8-days (*wink).

Oh well. What did I eat? On hindsight, maybe pineapples and soya bean curd don't mix that well, huh? Or was it the grapes? Too much soya bean milk? Or was it the chocolates? Mum's cooking? (ok, don't be rude...)

Well, at least that got me up nice and early. I've got a mission to accomplish today. I think I should be starting on it now.

Stomach's settled... Back to work!

No comments: