26 February 2004

Something new!

I've added in a "Chatterbox" to the blog! Now, you can add in your little messages and comments and it will appear immediately on the blog.. Scroll right down.. It's located below the counter. But of course, if you'd like to comment on a particular blog entry, you can still use the "comments" thingy..

Yes, I spent about an hour last night figuring out how to add in the "chatterbox". I got my reference from Addie's blog. Fitting in the frame was easy. I was just anal about the colour that originally came out - white box with black text and bright blue links (yucks!). I refused to sleep with those colours on my blog! And so came the endless search for codes to fit into the html of my blog just to get the colour of the chatterbox to match the blog colour. (yes, I'm that anal!).

Cascading style sheets? Nah.. too cheem.. there has to be another way to do it! And so, I searched and searched, and finally! Yes, I found it.. How to change the colour of your chatterbox.. *big smile* Experimented with the colours, and finally settled for what you see. If I had my wish, the font for the links below the box will be smaller, and the black border will not be there... and there will be shades of green and cream for each posting.. but, until I become a guru at html codes, I think this is enough to please me.

There you have it - my new chatterbox... add in some comments there, will you so I know it works? :)

The music on my blog still goes on and off... Well, the good news is that more and more people can hear it now. Lee Yee told me a few days back she can hear the song already.. Then yesterday, Addie sent me an msn to say she likes the song on the blog :) I'm just gonna leave it on for those of you who can't hear it still.... One day, you will!

Alright - back to my assignments. Yes, I'm supposed to be doing my assignment now, but am blogging. Debby's sitting opposite me, and I can imagine her wagging her index finger at me - "you're supposed to be doing your work, Deb!" I can almost hear her say!

Alright, alright... Back to work now.. Remember to add in your messages on the chatterbox, ok? :)