17 February 2004

Thanks, my friends...

You guys just put tears in my eyes with your messages! Having seen (0) comments at the end of my postings each day, I was beginning to accept the fact that no one was going to post their comments anymore.. but hey, I was surprised yesterday when I decided to take a second look!

Thanks, Addy. Your words touched my heart. Til this day, I will never forget that day when you said to me "Deborah deserves the best!". It brings tears to my eyes each time I think of what you said.. Really touched...

And Ju, thanks for your encouragement too. You are a constant reminder that if I believe it, I can experience the love of my life one day...

Pris, thanks for your support too... I'm tearing now as I recall what you told me on Saturday.. "It's time you get the good things, Deb".

Wendy, for all your support, and daily conversations about everything and anything... for letting me pour out all my stories, philosophies of life, excitement... and just listening.. I have much to learn from you, especially in that module of life I don't seem to get right. Maybe this time, I will? And I will keep those words you told me close to my heart, "When the time comes, you'll just know it." Thanks to you and Pris for planting my feet firmly on the ground each time I begin to fly aimlessly. :)

And for all of you, my friends, for being part of my life in some way. You make me feel so loved. :)