24 May 2004

Smile...

It's still a Monday morning, and for some, the day has hardly started. But for me, I feel like I've accomplished much... and there's more in store for the rest of the day! :)

For starters...

1. Woke up at 5.30am to pack the usual sandwiches for my brother's lunch.

2. Caught a glimpse of National Geographic and learnt to distinguish between a squid and a cuttlefish... Also learnt that squids are carnivores that eat even its own kind!

3. Went to the polyclinic just to appease my mum that I don't have anything more serious than a bout of flu. The doctor sent me home with a bunch of medication I already have at home, and told me to "cough til it stops".... whatever.. No MC needed. See, mum? I told you I'm OK...

4. Had a quick exchange of SMS with Pris... So glad to know you're doing fine, pal.. We'd meet up soon ya?

5. Spoke with Papa John on the phone.. Yes, he's down from Harvard. Said he was trying to get in touch with me but couldn't cos he sent an email to me to my old email address! Now he suspects that I'm some secret agent trying to hide my real identity! (*roll eyes*). Will probably meet up with him today or tomorrow before he leaves on Thursday.

6. Am working on the CampVision collaterals and T-shirt design... Final touch-ups and I can hand in the artwork today! :) Better start cracking now.. I have 3 hours to complete it all!

I hope Wendy is doing fine with the Negotiations EP. I had wanted to help more, but circumstances (like my back and flu) didn't allow me to... Well, maybe it's all for the better. I'm sure that girl will make it nice and well, and at the end of the day, she can pat herself on the back and say, "I did it!" :)

Before I pen off, I'd just like to share with you the one thing that made me all smiles since 6am this morning...

Taking a bath and being able to soap my toes without that pain in the back. :)

No comments: