26 November 2003

A good public holiday...

I guess I can never understand how some people can laze at home the whole day. Somehow, when I do that, I feel depressed... So, yesterday, I was glad I started out my day early. Met Wendy for rollerblading at 9.30am, and worked out a good sweat for two hours. I guess we could have bladed some more cos when we talk and blade at the same time, time just passes so easily. But the dark clouds hovered over us, and before we could even ungear ourselves, drops of rain fell on us. When the rain eased a little, we made our way to the nearby Ya Kun coffeeshop where Wendy had her third cup of coffee for the day... I think she should have a share at Ya Kun!

We went home after that. I had a nice warm shower, followed by a hearty lunch... then we met again and headed for Raffles City. She had her hair coloured and trimmed, while I roamed about for a while... Grace joined us a little while later. The place was just too crowded, so we decided to head home. Grace's eyes are still sore.. They are irritating her. The doctor tells her it's cos of accummulated dust. I think otherwise. I tell her it's the accummulated sex pages she's been reading on Cosmopolitan... :) Tsk.. tsk...

Wendy came over to my place, and I cooked her risotto. She said it was nice. :) It was supposed to be a mushroom recipe, but I added in black pepper sausages and bacon... Being a chilli addict, she stirred in sambal belacan herself.. She says it's fusion food! We talked and gossiped over dinner... it was really good... Time with Wendy... :)

After she left, I caught my favourite show on TV - Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. In short - man rapes girl; girl kills herself; girl father finds out; police cannot find enough evidence to convict rapist; father kills rapist - and guess what? Father gets jailed for murder! Man! And you thought life couldn't get more complicated...

My mum sent me an email. She's having a swell time at Canada. She said she ate frozen durians - had to heat it up in the microwave before eating them. But she said it was the best durian she's eaten for a while... She was having gelato ice cream too.. Hmmm.. and she told me she was going there to lose weight? I don't think so...!

Today, I'm attending the second half of the Macromedia Authorware course. I sat through the lesson on Monday without any idea what I was doing. I was just following the instructions of the tutor blindly. Today, I think I will do the same. I can't wait for this to end. I'd rather be swimming or rollerblading or doing the website for the Jesuits. Counting down... Seven more hours to go...

Alright, the lesson has started.. You take care, and have a good day! Catch up will all of you sometime soon!

No comments: