Finally, I'm over and done with grammar. Like my NIE classmates, over the last few days, I've been analysing every stupid sentence I come across and identifying the word class for every single word. Now, we can finally stop doing that. The test was a little tricky, and definitely tougher than the mock test we had. Oh well, it's all over now, and all we can do is cross our fingers that what we wrote turns out right.
We didn't get to Gelare today. Pam wasn't feeling too well, and I was couging my lungs out, so ice-cream didn't seem too good an idea. Instead, we ended up at the food court at Jurong Point. We stayed there til 4pm just chatting away after our hearty lunch. Our next plan is to have a BBQ at Debby's place! And my very quick-thinking classmates have asked me to invite Mark to the BBQ... well, we'll see... but I don't think so!
Tomorrow will be the start of my holidays. Somehow I am at a lost of what to do first. I have a long list of things to do, and I don't know where to start. At the back of my head, I'm planning tomorrow to be Deborah's Day. I'm going to just enjoy myself and have some ME time. Relax and recharge before I embark on my next project - probably the Jesuit website and Pris's wedding programme booklet.
I'm almost well except for the very bad cough. I am almost coughing my lungs out. The only good thing I can get out of this is that each time I cough, it flexes my abs. Maybe at the end of the cough, I'd have tough abs as nice as Lisa on "Are you HOT?" (Has anyone of you seen that show?!!).
OK - Looks like Pris is not the only one who can't see the pictures. Juliana told me this morning that she can't see the pictures too. I can't seem to understand why cos some people can see it, and some people don't. On some days, I can see the pictures, on some days, I dont'.. Well, I'll keep those pictures there so hopefully you can view them on your "lucky" day.. Refreshing your page helps sometimes... it also pushes up my counter so I look more popular (ha..!)
HEY - WELCOME BACK PRIS!! Good to have you back!
No comments:
Post a Comment