Feeling sleepy cos I've had less than 4 hours of sleep. But I've to do this CPA assignment. The presentation's tomorrow, and I've to make sure that the PowerPoint slides are all ready. Have to fit in the sound animation, and stuff like that.
It's the last of Paul Doyle's class today. Sigh... just as we were about to enjoy his lessons. He's quite fun actually. Got our first assignment back. Did OK, not extrememly well, but since this isn't exactly my favourite module, I'm OK with it. It's a good thing the results came back in when I'm over the PMS phase. Just two more assignments, and one more test before the end of term.. Yippeee!! Holidays are coming, holidays are coming..!!
Just realised that I don't have classes with Addie anymore.. Miss you, Addie... :-)
Ah yes, my godson Keith has written on this blog. All our efforts of educating him have not been wasted. It's Pris and my aim to get him educated by 2 years. We're exposing him to Shakespeare and the metaphysical poets, as well as the sciences. Soon, uncle Roy will be developing his psychomotor skills, and will be bringing him to the deep blue sea for a diving trip. We've got it all charted out. Pris will get him to pierce his ears when he's 5. And oh.. we're gonna get Wendy to make sure he's not tone-deaf. Piano lessons start in two weeks' time. It's a pressurizing world out there, and we're getting him prepared for it. He must be effectively tri-lingual, like our next Prime Minister. In the meantime, we're counting down to celebrate his 3rd month in the world on 16 November. :-)
Wendy and I have made a pact to go for a jog today. Hopefully, neither of us back out, nor have the weather spoil our plans. She wants to see how my bikini looks like. She's thinking Halle Barry in Die Another Day. I told her think Ms Piggy in Fatal Attraction - that would be me. Oh well, if it rains, we'd just do shopping - women's favourite past-time.
Pris, Pris - yes, go to Sistic. Demand your discount. It's on the web! You should get it! When's the day you're going?
I have to go now. I've got a million and one philosophical thoughts in my head right now which I'd love to type it all down. But I have to prioritise. I have 4 group members counting on me to make the PowerPoint slides a brilliant one. I must not let them down. And so, with an unwilling heart, I type in my last words here as I proceed to perfect the presentation. But I will be back. You can count on that. In the meantime, do post your comments cos I look so much forward to reading them. (Sucker for audience, lah!)
Ta ta (as I learnt in English class today, means goodbye in British English, used in a very informal context)
No comments:
Post a Comment