22 October 2003

I think I talk too much

I think I am the only person who logs onto her blog 3 times a day, adding yet more stuff each time she logs on. Well, that's me. I have an inner voice, always speaking to me. Most of the time, it's analysing stuff, and what comes out of me is like a report. I guess I just have to get it all out of my system. It's therapeutic.

Had a good jog with Wendy, though we came back after the jog and ended up eating Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Brownie Fudge. Yummy.. tastes like Swensen's sticky chewy chocolate. Now I am too full to sleep. :-(

Yes, I'm looking forward to the holidays!! Yipee!! Then I can go swimming more often, blog in more often, and do up the website for the Jesuits - something I have been putting on hold for the longest time! Then it's also planning for Pris's wedding, doing her programme booklet, spending quality time with mummy before she leaves for Canada, and cleaning up my room! It's still in a mess...! Oh, and after Christmas, I'm off to Sydney!! Will be spending New Year's there.. fireworks over the Sydney Harbour bridge... I'm beginning to dream...

Oh - bikini.. Tsk, tsk.. Pris.. This is a family blog... no porn allowed! Tsk tsk.. how can you ask people to imagine me in the bikini???!! Tsk, tsk... What if Keith sees this? We don't want to corrupt his little mind, you know??!!

Alright, on a more serious note... Wendy and I were talking about Mark. I was asking myself how did I ever end up liking someone for so long? And what about all the guys that came and went in between? I guess, like you say, Pris, the big guy up there puts you through situations to prepare you for the future. I believe in that too. That's why I think everything happens for a reason. And I guess if nothing were to come out after I tell Mark, I know there's something to be gained out of the whole situation. And with friends like you being there for me, what should I fear, huh?

Oh - Pris - forgot to thank you for the comforting thought - that there's always the big one up there that will love me for who I am if no one else does. He's the BEST!!! And good for you that you got your refund!

Alright, I'd better be getting to sleep now or I'd begin to look like a panda. Keep your comments coming cos I love and treasure each and every one of them!

No comments: