Hey - not a problem, Pris. Anytime.. anytime...
I've been quiet lately. Guess it's cos I've not been to school these few days, so I've not been talking to anyone much. Have been home alone these few days, trying very hard to do up my LAST assignment, and study for next week's grammar test. Unfortunately, there hasn't been much progress. I've only started on a quarter of the assignment, and have no clue how to do the rest of it.... Arrghhh.. it's frustrating!!! Analysing students' mistakes is no easy task!
Wendy and I didn't jog yesterday. She had to get down to town to get herself a computer cos the one at home has crashed beyond redemption. So there went my exercise plans. Oh well... Just when I need the endorphins to prep up my mood...
I'm going to school later to hand in my educational psychology assignment. Each time I hand in an assignment, it's like another burden lifted.. Can't wait to hand in my last assignment, be over and done with the grammar test, and celebrate! I'll be going with a whole bunch of classmates to Gelare for ice-cream! Ha ha.. can't wait!!
Alright - enough escape time for me here. Think I'd better get back to my assignment and try to make sense of it. Will write again... and oh, Ian... hope things are going well with you and your girl... She called you, I hope?
Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment