20 October 2003

Rainy Day

It's pouring! It's a nice day to sleep in, and I am so thankful I have no classes today - but I still have to get down to "Pulau Nanyang" to hand in my assignment to the "Fat Mama". In the meantime, I am just lazing around, trying to get people to read my blog... Apparently most of my friends are too busy to read my ramblings. :(

I suspect there is a conspiracy between my intended exercise regimes and the weather. I secretly whispered to myself that I would jog this morning - and lo and behold, when I woke up, it was pouring!! This is not the first time. I think there is something going on between my brain and mother nature. Speaking of which, I think mother nature has something against the meteorological station in Singapore. I remember reading this report on Thursday morning. It stated that "Singapore will continue to experience heavy rain for the next two weeks". And the sun shone so brightly on Friday til yesterday. This morning, Streats reported that there'll be sun on the eastern part of Singapore... All I see is rain so far!!!

Pris, I hope you had a good tan yesterday. We shall see when the sun will come out again next! I really need to go for a swim! Rain, rain go away....

A saying has been stuck in my head since Saturday, and I just have to share it with all of you: "If you love someone, let him free. If he comes back to you, then it's always meant to be"

I think it's so true...

No comments: