24 October 2003

A Lazy Day...

I finally got my Clay Aiken CD... Listening to it now. Wow, they're really trying to stretch him, getting him to sing across different genres, and he sounds good in most of them.. I still like "This is the Night"... But none can make my heart melt as much as Russell Watson's rendition of "You are so Beautiful". And to think he was actually singing that song to his daughter! My heart will surely melt if a guy sings that to me, man..!! Now, I'm listening to samples from Enrique Iglesias's spanish album.. Somehow, I find the language and songs so sexy!!

What did I do today? Actually, I thought I was pretty lazy, but looking back, I think I've done a lot. Woke up at 6am, ate breakfast, cleaned up my room, filed all my notes, went for a swim, came back, cooked lunch, watched "BIG" on TV, took a nap, ate dinner, went out to get the CD, and then to NTUC to shop for groceries. Wow! And now, I'm typing on my blog, and attempting to do some manicure on myself - failing miserably... Planning to do some readings on Erikson's Theory later... Need to do my assignment. Somehow, I'm already in the holiday mood! Am already thinking about Sydney...!

Oh well, the problem of Mark is still bugging me. Much as I'd like to say it all out once and for all, deep inside, I am still afraid. Today, I suddenly had the thought of chickening out. Really. Had a talk with Wendy about this. Somehow, I feel that maybe, I'm just not good enough. And she told me that maybe Mark is feeling the same way too. Two people, whose paths run parallel to each other. I wonder if they will cross one day. I don't know, but I hope so.

Say a prayer for me will you all? Thanks... :-)

No comments: